Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Free Press This Saturday!

I just wanted to give everyone a heads up that Sew Dandee will be on CBC TV this Thursday at 3pm on Living Winnipeg with a demo of how to make your own monster! Check it out!

Also, a bunch of locally made bags available at Sew Dandee will be featured in the Detour section of the Free Press this Saturday! Be sure to check it out, too!

Things have quieted down a bit here at the store which allows me some time to start making some new stuff! I've got about 8 new messenger bags all cut out and hope to have them put together in the next few days. I'll make sure to post some pictures on the blog as soon as they're done!

This is a great time of year to give me all your altertion and custom projects, too! Get those pants hemmed that have just been taking up space in your closet. Or have me rework an old piece into something fresh and new! The possibilities are endless! I hope to see you all down at the store soon!

Oh, and those of you with clothes on consignment here at the store, get in touch to see if you've got any credit built up. If you do, come shopping and leave your wallet at home! I don't have contact info for all of you so, if you can email me or call the store with you info, I'll be able to better keep you informed on your credit amount in the future.

Sew Dandee
Phone 453-5110
Email sewdandee@hotmail.com

No comments: