Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Nature is the New Black Fashion Show Pics!


To all of you who were able to make it to the show, THANKS! It was a fun and successful night filled with some amazing designs. I'm always blown away at the diversity of each designer's ideas and how somehow, each line compliments each other. So, here are a few shots of my designs that are all now available at Sew Dandee. None of the shots show the awesome legwarmers that are now at the store just in time for those chilly fall days!


Hopefully more shots from the show will turn up soon and I'll be sure to post them on here.


This dress and cowl was in the show but I haven't got a picture of the model wearing it yet so, here it is on a mannequin here at the store. I'm all over the 'bow' detailing these days as you can see from the denim jacket and matching purse I had in the fashion show. You can wear it bunched up as a bubble dress or pulled down.

No comments: