Monday, March 7, 2011

NEW at Sew Dandee!

How adorable are these d.i.y. dolls from Jill Zurzolo!? She also makes those fantastic big button purses I've got here at the store. Now she's put together everything you need to make your very own one of a kind doll. Each one is different which makes the project that much more fun! Come grab one today and get your doll started!


Here's one of my latest spring inspired cards! I'm counting down the days until I can break my bike out of storage.


As part of my Me Made March Project I thought of a new way to use some of my neck ties. I came up with these cumber belts that snazz up any outfit!


Wanda June is busy working on a new spring line that I hope to have in the store later this week. For now I've still got some of her dresses and a few of these cozy hoodies.

No comments: