Wednesday, June 29, 2011

More Winnipeg Pride just in time for Canada Day!

Well, I finally got around to designing some new screens and I hope you like them! I only had time to screen a few women's ones but I'll be making more for men soon as well as putting these new screens on towels. As per usual, you can get any of these neighborhoods on a shirt you bring in to me.





I've also got a new, bigger Riel Deal screen along with the ULTIMATE Manitoba Pride screen coming soon! Stay tuned!

In the mean time, make sure you make your way down to the Village on Friday for the Annual Canada Day Street Festival! It even looks like the weather might be perfect! (Fingers crossed) We're open from 11am to 9pm Friday and we'll be running our HUGE sale all day long! Come by and say hi and grab some sweet handmade awesomeness!

And for the first time, from what I hear, the vendors by Confusion Corner will be a lot of local designers and crafters! FINALLY! So make sure to walk the full length of the festival and take it all in! Bring sunscreen, sunglasses, an umbrella and your reusable bags and you'll be sure to have a fantastic Canada Day!

No comments: