Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Happy New Year and THANK YOU!

First off I want to thank everyone who helped make 2011 a great year for Sew Dandee! Your support and kind words mean so much to me and without you there would be no Sew Dandee. It wasn't a great year for retail overall but what a wonderful, much needed surprise it was to end up having the BEST DECEMBER EVER for Sew Dandee! You guys are the awesomest and I love each and every one of you! Let's continue to keep this handmade revolution going into 2012 and keep our local businesses alive!


Lucky me, I get to skip town for a few days come this Friday! My honey and I are off to Vancouver for a holiday with my Mom and we can't wait! We'll be open here at the store as usual over the weekend but I have to close up the shop on Monday and Tuesday. I'll be back at the store come Wednesday January 11th working on more aprons, silk screened dish towels and a bunch of new projects!


I'm also waiting on more of the Dark Cycle shirts to come in since they were such a huge hit. This time around I got more of the grizzly bear, buck and a new design that I hope you'll love as much as I do!

1 comment:

Just the Goods said...

Chris LOVES his grizzy bear on a bike shirt - I'm so glad you had them on hand the day I walked in =-)