Tuesday, May 29, 2012

New goodies galore!

Forgive my absence on the blog as of late but I've been a busy bee! The ever awesome Roy Liang of Dumb Chauffeur has graciously decided to let me use his oh so clever silk screen designs which means I can now do custom shirts etc. with the Confusion Corner and Maiden Manitoba images!!
Of course I'll be putting said images on anything else I can such as dish towels, onesies, kids shirts, undies, bags, patches, aprons and whatever else I can find! Come on down to the shop to see all the new items I've made so far!
Pride Week is upon us and Sew Dandee has all the Pride gear you need! I'm working on some new pins and magnets that'll be ready for you come Thursday night. And I've made up some new pride themed cards too! Enjoy the festivities, everyone!

No comments: