Thursday, May 2, 2013

Spring has sprung some new adventures at Sew Dandee!

Once again, my apologies for my lack of posts here on the blog. I tend to be more active on the Sew Dandee Facebook page so if you're one of the many Facebookers out there, be sure to start following our page if you don't already. It's the best place to find all the upcoming events, parties, sales and what's new on the racks info plus I post about all things crafty going on in the city too to keep you in the know. Well, Sew Dandee is now six years old and I believe it's time for some evolution here at the store! Over the next month I'll be making some changes here at the shop making room for a workshop studio space. I'm VERY excited about this project and would love any and all feedback, suggestions, requests from all of you. I plan to offer various workshops on projects that involve sewing, crochet, knitting, card making and whatever else you guys might want to try your hand at. Once I've got the workshop space all set up and ready to go, I also plan to offer the space up for drop-ins and craft nights, too for those of you who don't have your own sewing machines or crafting supplies. The best way to have your voice heard is to visit our Facebook page or pop me an email at sewdandee at gmail dot com with your ideas. Or better yet, come see me at the shop and tell me your thoughts in person! As of today, we're now open late on both Thursday AND Friday until 9pm so I hope to see you soon!

No comments: