Tuesday, November 18, 2014

Whoops!

I've been meaning to do a post about a lovely wee blurb in the CAA Magazine, Going Places that came out recently that mentioned Sew Dandee but with some misinformation. Just to clear things up, the photo is actually showing my dish towels, not my t-shirts and I don't actually have any of my items available at Silver Lotus. A bit of miscommunication with the writer of the article, unfortunately. That being said, I do still offer custom silk screening of my designs on t-shirts as well as tote bags, pillow cases, you name it! You supply the items you want to be silk screened and I adorn said item with one of my designs of your choosing! Easy peasie!
So, do make a trip down to Silver Lotus and check out their beautiful shop but if you're looking to get some of my work, just pop down to the Exchange Uporium or Generation Green at the Forks or send me a direct email at sewdandee at gmail dot com and I'll take care of you.

No comments: